- Brundtland, T., The Laboratory Work of Professor Birkeland in The Auroral Observatory, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway, 1997.
- Egeland, A., and J. Burke, Birkeland, the first space scientist, Astrophysics and Space Science Library, Vol. 325, Springer, Dordrecht, 2005.
- Messerotti, M., R. Baccomi, D. Iugovaz, and J. Lilensten, A Terrella device for simulating aurora-like phenomena in a box, Earth Moon Planet, Springer Science + Business Media B.V, DOI: 10.1007/s11038-008-9262-y, 2008.
- Lilensten, J., M. Barthélémy, C. Simon, P. Jeanjacquot, and G. Gronoff, The Planeterrella, a pedagogic experiment in planetology and plasma physics, Acta Geophys., 57 (1), 220–235, DOI: 10.2478/s11600-008-0079-x, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Gronoff, G., and C. Simon-Wedlund, Auroral formation and plasma interaction between magnetized objects simulated with the Planeterrella, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., 39, 2712–2713, 2011. [CrossRef]
J. Space Weather Space Clim.
Volume 3, 2013
COST Action ES0803
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 February 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.